- Internal product area teams are turning into silos resulting in the lack of cross team communication throughout product development.
- DivvyCloud is getting products to market at a slower rate than the competition.
- The cloud security market is getting more competitive and DivvyCloud is losing new customers to new competition.
Attention to user experience is not a common practice in the cloud security industry. So we believe that by improving the user's experience throughout our core product, we will gain a competitive edge over our competition.
We believe that creating and implementing an agreed-upon product strategy and a design system to facilitate that strategy will allow us to; encourage cross-team communication, discourage silos, efficiently get thoughtful products to market, and give DivvyCloud the competitive edge to win new customers over the competition.
- A Product Development Strategy
- A Design System
- We successfully achieved cross-functional buy-in while creating and implementing a strategy to develop products at DivvyCloud.
- We facilitated company-wide cross-team communication during every phase of product development.
- We successfully rolled out three product areas with the strategy and design system and averaged a 33% increase in product implementation speed.
- It is still to be determined if improving user experience has allowed DivvyCloud to win customers over the competition.